Work with Judy
All of us have at our core a part that is good and whole. All of us. No matter where we have been, what we have been through, or how fatally flawed we feel. The key to connecting to that core, transforming anxiety, and quieting our inner critics is engaging our hearts and working with our neurobiology.
Hi, I’m Judy Grupenhoff, an anxiety management coach and educator. I help women of all ages transform anxiety and self-judgment into peace and self-compassion. With this heart-centered, brain-focused approach you will gain a practical understanding of your nervous system and learn skills to transform habitual patterns of anxiety and self-critical thinking. The result? Less emotional reactivity. Better health. A greater sense of self-worth. And a life you really want to be living.
"Want to be happy? Stop trying to be perfect."
~ Brené Brown
Over the past 10 years, hundreds of teens and adults have learned practical skills to transform stress and anxiety and to relieve physicl symptoms such as high blood pressure, chronic digestive issues, fatigue, and emotional/stress eating.
When we work together you will:
- gain a practical understanding of your brain and your nervous system, especially the neurobiology of anxiety
- develop a better understanding of your emotional states and triggers
- learn about the role of the heart in regulating and repatterning emotional response
- practice reliable techniques to quickly interrupt the anxiety response
- build a practical set of skills and tools to rewire your habitual ways of thinking, doing, and reacting
- have accountability and compassionate support throughout the change process.