The Transforming Anxiety Toolkit – Part 2
Next class starts Wednesday Feb 9, 7 pm – 3 weekly live classes, $59
Learning skills to regulate your nervous systems can be a powerful first step in managing anxiety. For some people, this is all they need.
For many others, however, perfectionism, inner critical dialogs, and self-judgment can cause or be caused by anxiety. Knowing how to apply the skills in Part 1 effectively and learning new techniques and skills to repattern habitual emotional responses is the next step. Part 2 of this series focuses on transforming the negatve looping thoughts and inaccurate self-narratives that often go hand-in-hand with anxiety.
What you get
This is a live Zoom class.
Over the 3 weeks you will learn:
- What your brain is doing when it’s busy doing “nothing”
- How to overcome your brain’s negativity bias
- Techniques to transform inner critical dialogs and never feeling good enough
- Harnessing your memory to change your self-narrative
- Guided imagery to connect to the core of who you are
- Tools to listen to your heart and align with your inner authority
You will also receive:
- Handouts with notes
- Copies of the technique instructions and worksheets we use
- Email support in case you have specific challenges or questions
- Link to the recorded class sessions
Course cost: $59